5 Great Take-Aways from “Training from the BACK of the Room!”
Maybe you’ve never heard of the global, 2-day train-the-trainer program titled “Training from the BACK of the Room!” (from the book by the same name). Or perhaps you’ve considered attending the class but you’re not sure if it applies to what you do as a trainer, teacher, or classroom instructor.
Here are 5 great take-aways from the class, which will give you an idea of what you’ll walk away with if you decide to attend:
1. All the brain-based strategies that you’ll experience during the class are content-independent, meaning that you can use them right away with any topic and any curriculum (even the most technical, dry, or boring subjects).
2. All the learning activities that you’ll collect during the class are from 1- to 5-minutes in length, which means that they’re really easy to insert into content-heavy classes.
3. You’ll experience everything you’ll be learning about, including all the brain science principles that make brain-based instruction so successful and exciting.
4. You’ll design one of your own classes or training programs, using your own topic, your trainer’s toolbag strategies, and the instructional design model called “The 4Cs Map.” And you’ll receive peer feedback to help you polish what you’ve designed.
5. You’ll leave with an awesome collection of resources: 2 books and 1 workbook; a trainer’s toolbag full of strategies you can use immediately; the 4Cs Map; innovative and interactive ways to use PowerPoint; fun learning aids; and dozens of other digital resources to enhance your own teaching and training skills.
And here is a bonus take-away: If you already have the books “Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick!” you’ll get to experience both books in action, which is hugely different from just reading them.
I will be facilitating the 2-day “Training from the BACK of the Room!” October 19th – 20th 2015, in Sacramento, California. Click HERE for details and registration information (there are still a few seats left).
I will also be facilitating “The Trainer Certification Course” on October 21st, following the 2-day class. This 1-day course will give you everything you need to be able to present the 2-day class for your own clients, customers, companies, and educational institutions. (Note: You must have attended the 2-day class in order to attend the 1-day certification course.) Click HERE for details and registration (again, there are still a few seats left).
For the full 2015 – 2016 calendar of future “Training from the BACK of the Room!” events in Germany, the USA (Colorado and Florida), and England for 2015 – 2016, click HERE.
And if you are unable to attend the “Training from the BACK of the Room!” class, be sure to check out excerpts from the book by the same name on the Articles page. And, of course, you’ll find the brain-based concepts in the Micro-Courses slide presentations, as well.
Hope to see you in Sacramento on October 19th!