Follow-Ups to the March 2015 Super Session
For the ATD Sacramento Super Session participants of either the “Got a Minute?” March 19th workshop or the “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick” March 20th class, here are 5 specific “Follow-Ups” you can do to make sure you remember and use what you learned during the Super Session:
1. Use at least one new strategy every time you teach, train, or present. Get comfortable with the strategy, then add another one to it. Over time, these new strategies will become an integrated part of your own presentations, classes, and training.
2. Read the short blog post “Holding Onto What You’ve Learned” and do one or more of the activities listed there.
3. Revisit the slide sets for each of the two events. Since the slide sets are too large to upload to my website, please send me an email at [email protected] and I can send you the slide sets via Drop Box (it’s free).
4. Watch “Sticky Teaching” on the SLIDES FROM SLIDESHARE page.
5. Watch the short slide presentation on the blog post “How To Learn Things Super Quick.”
For those of you who asked for a learning styles inventory for students, here is the link: Learning Styles Pages.
And for those who may not have gotten their “burning questions” or “How Abouts?” answered, please email me and I will do my best to answer them via email. I think there were one or two questions left at the end of the day.
Okay, I think that’s it for “Follow-Ups!” Please leave your own comments or “Follow-Ups” suggestions at the end of this post. Thanks and cheers to our two lively and enthusiastic groups!