Updated: What You’ll Learn from Attending a “Training from the BACK of the Room” Class
I receive many emails each month inquiring about my globally-popular, 2-day “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) class. If you’re thinking about attending a TBR class, or just want to know more about it, here is a summary of five great “take-aways” from the class.
5 Great Take-Aways from a
“Training from the BACK of the Room” Class:
1. All the brain-based, interactive strategies that you’ll experience during the class are content-independent, meaning that you can use them with any subject or topic, even the most dry or technical ones.
2. All the learning activities that you’ll collect during the class are from 1- to 5-minutes in length, which means that they’re really easy to insert into any class or training program. You’ll create your own trainer’s toolbag full of these short, quick learning strategies.
3. You’ll experience everything you’ll be learning about, including six major brain-science principles that make learner-centered, brain-based instruction so successful and exciting.
4. You’ll design one of your own classes or training programs, using your own topic, your trainer’s toolbag strategies, and the instructional design model called “The 4Cs Map.” And you’ll receive peer feedback during the class to help you polish what you’ve designed.
5. You’ll leave with an awesome collection of resources: 2 books and 1 workbook; a trainer’s toolbag full of activities you can use immediately; 6 brain-science principles, the 4Cs Map; innovative and interactive ways to use PowerPoint; fun learning aids; and dozens of other digital resources to enhance your own teaching and training skills.
And here is a bonus take-away: If you already have the books “Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick!” you’ll get to experience both books in action, which is hugely different from just reading the books.
Click on the blog post below for two free TBR give-aways:
To hear what past TBR participants have said about the class and what they learned, click on the blog post below and listen to the short interesting podcast there:
As of 2019, all of my TBR classes will be facilitated by members of my global team of outstanding TBR Certified Trainers. For some of their biographies, click on my website’s Certified Trainers page.
If you want a sneak-peak at some of the TBR class optional activities, click on the following two blog posts:
Finally, if you want to be able to present “Training from the BACK of the Room” in your own countries and for your own clients and customers (or for your own school districts or colleges), click HERE to find out more about “The Trainer Certification Course: How to Present ‘Training from the BACK of the Room'” (TCC). Be sure to check the public calendar for TCC 2019 dates.
Questions? Feel free to email me at SBowperson@gmail.com 🙂