What You’ll Learn from Attending a “Training from the BACK of the Room” Practitioner Class (reposted)
If one of your 2020 goals is attending a “Training from the BACK of the Room” (TBR) Practitioner Class, or if just want to know more about what you will learn in the class, here is a summary of five great “take-aways” from attending.
5 Great Take-Aways from the
“Training from the BACK of the Room”
(TBR) Practitioner Class:
1. All the brain-based, interactive strategies that you’ll experience during the class are content-independent, meaning that you can use them with any subject or topic, even the most dry or technical ones.
2. All the learning activities that you’ll collect during the class are from 1- to 5-minutes in length, which means that they’re really easy to insert into any class or training program. You’ll create your own trainer’s toolbag full of these short, quick learning strategies.
3. You’ll experience everything you’ll be learning about, including six major brain-science principles that make learner-centered, brain-based instruction so successful and exciting.
4. You’ll design one of your own classes or training programs, using your own topic, your trainer’s toolbag strategies, and the instructional design model called “The 4Cs Map.” And you’ll receive peer feedback during the class to help you polish what you’ve designed.
5. You’ll leave with an awesome collection of resources: 2 books and 1 workbook; a trainer’s toolbag full of activities you can use immediately; 6 brain-science principles, the 4Cs Map; innovative and interactive ways to use PowerPoint; fun learning aids; and dozens of other digital resources to enhance your own teaching and training skills.
And here is a bonus take-away: If you already have the books “Training from the BACK of the Room!” and “Using Brain Science to Make Training Stick!” you’ll get to experience both books in action, which is hugely different from just reading the books.
Click on the blog post below for two free TBR give-aways:
To hear what past TBR participants have said about the class and what they learned, click on the blog post below and listen to the short interesting podcast there:
All of the TBR Practitioner Classes are facilitated by members of my global team of outstanding TBR Certified Trainers. For some of their biographies, click on my website’s Certified Trainers page.
For a list of 2020 public TBR Practitioner Classes, click on the red button below and check back because classes are added monthly:
If you want a sneak-peak at some of the TBR Practitioner Class optional activities, click on the following two blog posts:
Finally, if you want to be able to present “Training from the BACK of the Room” in your own countries and for your own clients and customers (or for your own school districts or colleges), click HERE to find out more about “The Trainer Certification Course (TCC).” Or email me at SBowperson@gmail.com 🙂
Note: The Sketchnote at the beginning of this blog post was created and contributed by Olga Heismann from Leanovate in Berlin, Germany. Click HERE (and scroll down) for more of Olga’s wonderfully artistic Sketchnotes.